Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No, that's not my kayak on the roof of the car...

Believe it or not, these are salt and pepper shakers. They were on the table at our New Year's Brunch this year, which means they really have nothing to do with anything I've been doing in the past few weeks. They're cute, though, and you know how I love the visuals. My life nowadays has been crowded full of reading medieval literature, teaching college kids how to pronounce the word for frog in French (it's "grenouille" by the way, and it's pronounced "gren-noo-yah," running in the nearly tropical 45-degree weather, and writing about food. If you're dying to read more of my eloquent prose, check out this, this, and this. Here's to the speedy arrival of spring (spring break especially)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home