Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Merry

For those of you who hang on every word I write, a new post is here. I have been busy this past week, flying from the midwest to southern California, having tea in fancy gardens, touring elaborate villas, trying on wedding gowns (or bridesmaid's dresses, one of which I will probably wear as a wedding gown), doing Christmas crafts, and making Christmas cookies. I have also been busy strolling on the Strand and running 5ks in the sand (which was a real treat for my reluctant running partner.) So I have not had a whole lot of time to write elaborate posts.

Still, I carved some time out of my busy schedule to wish you all the merriest in this holiday season. Eat well, sleep well, and enjoy your friends and family. Joyeuses fetes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home