Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Babies and Bread

Wow, I have really left all you faithful readers hanging here. That was not my intention, but that's what happened. Since I'm in the middle of paper-writing, of course, time is of the essence and I've decided I can definitely squeeze in a post, my first post in way too long. So here we go.

I made bread this past weekend and wrote about it on Drive Thru. I'm not sure how much other members of my household liked it, but I thought it was thoroughly decent for the minimal amount of effort that went in to making it. I also baby-sat for the first time in probably 6 or 7 years. It was so easy! Yes, the baby was asleep before we got there and made only the tiniest of peeps the entire four hours that we stayed, but still. Why does everyone claim this baby-raising is so hard? I could do it with my eyes closed. (In fact, I did for a little while Saturday night...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all depends on the baby. GPL< TBC

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home