Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Action-Packed

Well the long days have begun. And classes don't start for another two and a half weeks.

I woke up at 6 this morning to row at Lincoln Park with the members of the crew team who are already here. I sculled a big, fat practice scull around the lagoon, mostly dodging buoys and cement walls and other boats. Then I trekked over to the salon (ay me) to get my hair cut. Then to "work" at the Alliance. I arrived back here in Hyde Park at 4:30 fully prepared to crawl into bed. But oh yeah, there's that marathon I'm supposedly training for...

Don't get me wrong. I love being busy. And I enjoyed all of the day's activities immensely. I just hope my aging body can keep up with this all. Not to mention my aging brain, especially the part responsible for reading, writing, and speaking French. I'm going to have to get in there with a Swiffer duster and clear up those cobwebs pretty soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

busy hands are happy hands, as great grandma used to say. of course, she couldn't say it in french TBC

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home