Saturday, February 12, 2005

I Need Me Some Tunes

I know I'm certainly not alone in praising my portable mp3 player, but I still like to think I'm unique in that I proudly sport my Creative Nomad MuVo NX. Yes, I'm still tuning out the world and isolating myself from my surroundings, but at least I'm not wearing an iPod like it's a fashion accessory. I'm proud of my little blue Nomad, little being the key word here because it is indeed smaller than both the iPod and the iPod mini.

Anyway, since I walk a lot, I listen a lot. But I'm getting sick of my music, and I'm having trouble thinking of new music to, um, obtain through highly legitimate means. Anyway, suggestions? I have to say that my taste in music is bizarre, erratic, and totally unpredictable. I'm ashamed of what's on my Nomad right now -- everything from Kanye West to Dar Williams to a cut from Jessica Simpson's Christmas album. (Don't ask.)

So please, tell me what I should listen to! Any and all suggestions will be taken into consideration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Dana, you should check out Zero 7's Simple Things and Thievery Corporation's Richest Man in Babylon. You'll feel like you have a soundtrack for your life...

If you're looking to expand your musical knowledge, check out some of the good MP3 blogs:

AurgasmScenestarsFluxblog

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home