Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bobo Cool

Don’t you love it when you find clothes you bought in high school at the back of your closet and realize they’re actually coming back into style? Well, it’s a bittersweet realization. I feel hip and cool, and smart for holding on to these clothes, while at the same time I feel really darn old.

Anyway, today I’m wearing a skirt with no tights for the first time since, oh, September, and gosh does it feel good. I’m even kind of boho-chic in this black skirt that I bought at Urban Outfitters in 1997.

I can never decide about me and trends. There’s always the sneaking suspicion that I really can’t pull them off and that I really look pretty pathetic trying to dress like the women in fashion magazines. But I suppose all that really matters is that I have fun trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home