Friday, March 18, 2005

Girls Gone Mild - Spring Break '05

Tomorrow I head back east to spend spring break basking in the same weak sunshine and 40 degree weather I've been living in the past few weeks... except I'll be on the east coast instead of here in the middle of the country.

I am excited, but I must say, I've never really had a crazy, rip-roarin,' let loose type of spring break. All four years in college I worked my butt off, rowing in South Carolina, with nothing but a creaky metal bunk bed and a plastic dish full of biscuits and gravy as a reward at the end of the day. Sure, it might have been a little warmer there, but that didn't make much difference when it was pouring rain.

So I'm not really suprised that my spring break this year is going to feature a paper rewrite, at least one 400 page 19th-century novel in French, and a few books on the explication de texte method of writing. I do have a few things to look forward to though: my bed, my Fuzzy, a cooking class with my mom, my dad's birthday, the final four, and a night up in Woo-stah with Anne.

So there's no chance you'll be seeing me with my shirt off on any crazy spring break videos. But I will probably get a lot of sleep, a decent meal or two, and some good company out of the week. What more can I ask for really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home