Friday, June 03, 2005

G-ouch-o Pants

Waiting for the bus this afternoon, on my way up north for lunch with my cousine, I noticed a girl wearing pants like these. I tried not to make a face, but I probably didn't succeed. All I could think was, "why?" or more acurately "why not just wear a skirt?"

When I got off the el at Belmont, it felt like I'd stepped out onto the Planet of the Weird-flowy-capri Pants. Every time I turned around, another wearer of this kind of pants walked by. It was creepy, and really kind of disturbing.

Evidently, Jessica Simpson is a huge fan, but really, this trend is beyond me. Maybe I'm getting old, but come on. It's like we're creeping back toward those animal-print poufy NFL pants again. (Why can I not find a picture on line?) And if it comes to that, I quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home