Saturday, May 28, 2005

Boys are silly

One of my roommates just called her boyfriend of almost a year, asked him if he wanted to hang out or if he was having a "boys' night." He encouraged her to come over, and they kept talking. All of a sudden, he said, "Uh, oh, it looks like it's a boys' night, yup. So I guess I'll talk to you later. Bye."

She hung up, obviously a little confused. When she called back and asked what was going on, why he had acted so weird, his reply was "What? I'm not acting weird." It took her five minutes to pull out of him anything even close to a straight answer to the question of whether or not he wanted her to come over.

Please. Stop the game-playing. Say what you mean. Mean what you say. It's that simple. Why is it that only half of the world's population (the smarter half, I must say) seems to have figured this out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home