Friday, September 10, 2004

Potpourri

Knowing I wanted to put up a new post and wondering what I should post about, I found many items flying through my head. Here's a glimpse inside the cortex of my brain...

  • Fake seafood. Not fake really. Actually real fish. Not real crab. But molded and colored so as to resemble crab. Or lobster. So fake shellfish. But honest to goodness fish nonetheless.

  • Garbage cans. Gosh you hate to spend money on those things. But sometimes you want to have something sturdier than a plastic bag hanging from a doorknob.

  • Soy nuts. Yum.

  • Felecity. What a wonderful show. Why do they always take the good ones off the air and let shows like The Drew Carey Show run perpetually even though no one watches them? Luckily, my roommate has the first two seasons of Felecity on DVD. And she's basically counting down the days until season three comes out.

  • Being on a team. Sooo seductive. So many great memories and warm fuzzy feelings come rushing back from the days of Amherst crew and even high school cross country and track. I'm very, very tempted to dive head first into another team experience here. Even if I will feel like an old lady among all these undergraduate whippersnappers.

So there you go. It's a little scary in there, isn't it? Lots going on. Lots to think about. I'll post again when there's actually something going on outside my head. Until then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to my other comment?

-BEF

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home