Thursday, February 17, 2005

I Suck at Sucking

I have an essay due tomorrow on languages and whether they lead to misunderstandings between people in the world. It's purposefully vague and undefined. The point of this class is to learn this particular formula for writing responses to questions like this a la the French educational system.

But you know what? This is an undergrad class and I get no credit for it. This is a type of essay I will most likely never have to write. And yet I still am stressing out about it.

Why? Because it doesn't matter what "it" is; if I'm going to do it, it has to be good. And this essay I wrote today is not. It sucks. But of all the things I do, that is what I am worst at: sucking. I think I need to take a class on sucking. Sucking 101: How to be really good at being bad at stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what they say, anything worth doing is worth doing badly

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home