Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nutty, Gooby, and Good

Granola bar close up

Last night, while watching Good Eats, I discovered how bad for you pre-packaged granola bars really are. And since I've been wanting to make granola for a while now, I thought I'd attempt the bars Alton made on the show.

Not hard, not at all. The only difficulty I experienced was dealing with the heat in the kitchen on this balmy 87 degree day. And the bars themselves sure are tasty. All the good nuttiness and fruitiness of regular granola bars without all the preservatives. Maybe I should sell the things...

Granola 1

But then again, I'm not sure the market could support two granola enterprises born out of the same small town, their founders only one year apart in school. I guess I'll go keep studying my French literature after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home