Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Belted Galloway Appreciation Day

Love those belteds

These days, I seem to feel unjustified in posting if I don't include a picture. Hence, the cows. They are far removed from me in time and space but they are still quite pleasing in their pastoral beauty, aren't they?

Looking at photos of spring in Massachusetts makes me slightly sad that winter is coming to the Midwest. Today it is 53 degrees and raining. But tonight we might get snow. And tomorrow's high is 36. In addition, finals period is looming and I have two mammoth papers and a project of unknown proportions due by December 10th.

But I must say this: looking forward to a Christmas vacation spent in warmer climes is a feeling I'm just not accustomed to. For some crazy reason, I think two and a half weeks in southern California may be just what the doctor (will have) ordered at the end of the quarter...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERY day is belted galloway appreciation day! who could not love these glorious creatures, first encountered at the West Tisbury Fair? now, if there were only some BGs to be seen in the fields of California.

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home