Saturday, March 05, 2005

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y... Night!

Yes, it's the craziest night of the week and I'm celebrating by... cleaning the kitchen floor. I know what you're thinking: "Dana, stop it already! You're too crazy!"

Well I had to find something that would top the Saturday day spent working on my paper. Seven hours of near silence in the med school library demand something huge as a follow-up. So I opened up my good friend Mr. Clean and we made it a party. (Please don't think I'm implying I drank any of that stuff. Would I be here typing if I had?)

Anyway, I'm five pages into my first paper and feeling like I'm on a semi-roll (a sesame roll? nah, more like a kaiser roll), so I can't complain. As you can see, I'm actually kind of punchy. Maybe it's the lemon scented fumes emanating from the kitchen floor or maybe I'm just exhausted.

All I know is I'll be up at quarter of 8 again tomorrow and headed back to the library right after my bowl of cereal. And I thought I left Berkshire so I could have a life again on the weekends. Ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, there are certainly worse things to wake up with on a Sunday morning than a clean kitchen floor. GPL, TBC

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home