Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm all about the Mouse...

Hey Dana, you just finished your final papers! What are you going to do now?!

I'm going to Disneyland!

It's true, I am. Next Wednesday I'll be going back to the Happiest Place on Earth for the first time in over 5 years. That's a long time for me to go without a fix. We used to go at least biennially when I was little.

The only disappointment is that I read on the website that Pirates of the Caribbean is closed for renovation. Despite its lack of twists and turns, bumps and big drops, Pirates of the Caribbean is by far one of the best rides Disneyland has to offer. At least the Matterhorn still seems to be alive and well. It's true the Abominable Snowman has always made me "worry," but I will never turn down the chance to climb into one of those fake bobsleds and zoom around the fake icy cliffs.

California, here I come...

p.s. Picture is from: http://www.erickson-foundation.org/disney-logo.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home