Saturday, October 09, 2004

Shameless Self Promotion

I'm sure some of you at least know that I've written a couple articles for a website called Digs magazine. It touts itself as "a home + living guide for the post-college, pre-parenthood, quasi-adult generation." I count myself a card-carrying member of this club, so I felt moved to write one article on what it's like to live at a boarding school as a young adult and another article on how to make Irish soda bread.

Anyway, I was browsing the "boards," or the on-line forum section of the site, where people write in with thoughts and ideas, and found this post:

"I made the Irish Soda Bread, one of the recent articles. Couldn't find whole wheat flour (I really wanted it too!) but had wheat bran. Also, I used craisins instead of raisins. Oh... soo yummy yet soo easy!"

I'm a hit! Or, my Irish soda bread is at least (well, mine in the sense that I slightly modified the recipe from Cooking Light, but still). Anyway, I'm planning to collaborate on an article that will be a review of two TV series on DVD ("Felicity" and "24") so look for that soon at Digs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home