Thursday, December 09, 2004

Boiling Over

I opened up the today's little paper door on my advent calendar and found a picture of a cute little reindeer. The advice I was offered? "Pretend you are one of Santa's reindeer."

Maybe it's just that I was in the middle of day 7 of my paper-writing bender, but that suggestion struck me as totally bizarre. I mean, that's a reach. Pretend I'm one of Santa's reindeer? That's messed up.

My tolerance for anything which might be considered slightly annoying has sunk to a new low. If you're giggling, talking too loud, talking too much, playing stupid music, walking so your feet thud on the floor too loud, you can expect me to shoot daggers at you with my eyes. I told myself I wasn't going to stress out, but all this non-stress is starting to get to me.

Luckily, the papers will be done by tomorrow. I'm going home on Saturday. And from that point on, I will be able to say, to (kind of) quote Mandy Moore in Saved, "I am FULL of the Christmas spirit!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home