Monday, April 25, 2005

My Bathroom Hates Me

Last night, I had a Seinfeld moment. Needless to say, I’m headed to CVS this moment to remedy the situation.

Which means my bathroom troubles continue. My bathtub now drains at the rate of about a gallon every 3 hours, so showers have been quick and dirty. (Unfortunately, I mean that quite literally.)

I wonder what exactly I did to deserve this treatment from my salle de bains. I keep it relatively clean and, unlike some members of my gender group, I don't spend hours primping and preening in there. All I want is free-flowing water and a little protection for my various personal hygiene tools. Is that really too much to ask?

*Update:
1:09 - Polish guy from management company bangs loudly on door.
1:10 - I show Polish guy into my bathroom.
1:11 - Loud banging, running water, etc.
1:13 - Polish guy says, "Excuse me? Is done." Exit Polish guy.
1:14 - I test drain to see if it's really fixed. Is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love stories with happy endings. TBC

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home