Thursday, March 30, 2006

Getty Images

There's something about the Getty Center in L.A. that brings out my inner photographer. I just can't seem to resist snapping away, constantly holding up the group and demanding "just one more shot."

Sadly, the products of my limited picture-taking skills hardly do justice to the place. Every time I go, I'm amazed at the architecture and the views. When I went last week, I was so distracted by the surroundings that I found it hard to pay attention to our tour guide, who was very intent on pointing out the "frames" created by architect Richard Meier and the fact that even architecture can be considered art.

Still, I did get some good shots. Take a look at the ones below.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These shots are terrific. Each is unique and captures a certain aspect of the Getty.

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home