Friday, December 30, 2005

Bonne année à tous!

I've only been back in Chicago for 36 hours and we're already about to leave for the wilds of northern Wisconsin. It's a relatively balmy 35 degrees or so here in the city, but my blood has thinned out considerably after spending two and a half weeks in L.A., so I'm a little worried about my capacity to withstand a weekend in the north woods of the Midwest.

Thank goodness for the hot tub that awaits us up there. I've become accustomed to nightly soaks, so yesterday was rough without one. Of course, once school starts next Tuesday, my soaks will have to be replaced with nightly reading sessions of dense French literature. Wow, I can't wait for the new quarter to begin...

p.s. Many pictures of good times in the city of angels coming soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonne annee to you too! love the pix we've ssen, can't wait to find more on this bodacious blog. GPL, TBC

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home